Control Costs by Controlling Your Technology
Are you sure you need that network upgrade even though the network is slow?
Can you reduce work and improve effectiveness through better integration of our administrative and instructional systems?
Are there ways of improving support without increasing staffing?
Might cloud computing reduce total technology costs?
Can improved security prevent loss of sensitive data and lawsuits?
TECedge has the experience to help you control costs now and in the future by bringing to bear a wide variety of services that include:
- Network Performance Assessment - We will identify any bottlenecks in your existing local- and wide-area wired and wireless networks that may be contributing to poor response time, followed by detailed recommendations for corrective action.
- Network Security Assessment - We assess your existing network and servers for vulnerabilities from external and external attacks, then make specific recommendations to eliminate them or mitigate the risks.
- Network Planning and Systems Engineering - TECedge will assess your network and systems requirements over the next 3-5 years and design a secure, reliable, and responsive network that meets your future needs. In addition, we can develop bid specifications for the local- or wide-area network, both wired or wireless, and servers.
- Technology Planning - We can help you think your technology strategy to maximize savings while minimizing impact to your programs.
- IT Organization, Staffing, and Service Delivery - We assess your staff to ensure you have the right number of staff with the right skills and tools to keep your technology running smoothly.
Massachusetts schools and libraries can obtain these services through the state's pre-qualified vendor list (ITS53ProjServTS).
Call today 617-276-6478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on TECedge's Network Services!
Increase Network Reliability, Responsiveness, Security, and Capacity for Current and Future Networks!